expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 16 April 2015

7 deadly sins of beauty TAG

Hello

Seven deadly sins of beauty TAG..... oohhhh

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty product is a £1 nail polish from MUA and a £2 melted lipstick from MUA if you want makeup. But my most expensive is a second hand (it wasn't used first) Estee Lauder lipstick in Lush Rose which retail at about the £20 mark.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 

Bronzer and Blush. Sometimes they just make me look cakey or orange. Smetimes they don't want to come out onto the brush. Other times there so pigmented I just want to cry. Most of the time they crack in the pan. But they do complete a makeup look and without them my face would look flat.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

Delicious? Well my Estee Lauder lipstick tastes good and my MUA melted lipstick. But I also love the taste of the Maybelline Cherry Me baby lips and the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

I totally neglect my brows. I never fill them in because A. it takes waaay to long making them look natural and B. I have invisi- brows any way so all the colours of the brow spectrum just look weird on me.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Eyeshadow and mascara always make me feel really glamorous and confident. When I'm wearing lots of black and brown eyeshadow I just feel powerful.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in a guy?

What? Why is this even in this TAG? This has nothing to do with anything.

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
 

I would love to get things like Bruise wheels and latex and contact lenses so I can make myself look even weirder than normal. Mum...... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment