expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 13 April 2015

How much is my face worth? TAG

Hello!

Today I have a TAG for you guys as I'm not really in the review mood and I want to do something fun for this Spring period as its been so nice outside and I'm just in a good mood. This week I'm going to be posting a TAG everyday (hopefully) as I feel like I've sort of given up on my blog a bit and I love doing TAGs so hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things!

The how much is my face worth TAG basically is a makeup tutorial of my everyday makeup and then I add up all the prices at the end and see how much money I put on my face on a daily basis.

Before we start I just want to say that I don't wear any high end makeup (cos I'm broke) so this won't be the craziest amount of money. I predict around the £30 mark... I hope.

For moisturiser I use the E45 moisturiser which gives me a really fresh glow all over my face.
This costs £4.49 from Boots

Then I apply the Loreal True Match Concealer in Vanilla and the Loreal True Match Concealer in Natural Beige. I apply these under the eyes and on my nose just to conceal any dark circles and my hideous black heads.
These cost £6.99 each from Boots. Which is £13.98 in total.

I normally move onto eyes then and this varies from day to day but I would say I use the Makeup Academy heaven and earth palette more than anything else on my eyes. I normally apply a matte neutral brown and a sparkly cream onto my eyelids just to add a bit of something.
This costs £4 from Superdrug.

For eyeliner I use the Collection Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner in black. I just apply a thin strip across my upper lash line.
This costs £2.99 from Boots.

For Mascara I use the Maxfactor Masterpiece mascara in black brown and I apply one - two coats of this focusing mainly on my outer lashes.
This costs £9.99 from Boots

Its not gonna be under £30 is it?

For blush I use the Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba really lightly.
This costs £1.99 from Boots

Rimmel Stay Matte powder is obviously the next on the list.
This costs £3.99 from Boots 

Finally I use some lip-balm on my lips just to keep them soft all day. I've recently been loving the Maybelline Baby Lips for a tint of colour.
These cost £2.99 from Boots

And the total cost is (without brushes or foundation)

£44.42

WOW... Thats alot of money to me. I mean some peoples totals are £200 odd but I can't even deal with this.

Plus foundation and brushes?

Rimmel Wake me up foundation - £8.99 Boots
Real Techniques Duo Fiber Brush Set - £23.99 Boots 

Total

£77.40 ........................


Well we all found out something today. Even if you buy really cheap drugstore products you end up with alot of money on your face.








No comments:

Post a Comment