expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 17 April 2015

This or That TAG

Hello!

I'm loving this blog everyday thing. I can't keep it u-p. NO WAY! But I'll definitely do it every holiday! Tell me in the comments if you've enjoyed the more frequent posts.

MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer - Blush
lip gloss or lipstick - Lipstickeye liner or mascara - Mascarafoundation or concealer - Concealerneutral or color eye shadow - Neutral for everyday but colour for makeup lookspressed or loose eye shadows - pressedbrushes or sponges- brushesNAILS:OPI or china glaze - China GlazeLong or short - ShortAcrylic or natural - NaturalBrights or darks - BrightsFlower or no flower - No flower I can't be bothered with that life!BODY:perfume or body splash - Body Splashlotion or body butter - Lotionbody wash or soap - Body Wash all the waylush or other bath company - other bath companyFASHION:jeans or sweat pants - Sweat pants are like comfy joggers right? Sweat pants.long sleeve of short - I like three quarter but short if I had to pick.dresses or skirts - Dresses although I don't wear them enough.
stripes or plaid - stripesflip flops or sandals - Sandals, flip flops hurt my feet.scarves or hats - Hats, I wouldn't be able to live without bobble hats.studs or dangly earrings - Studsnecklaces or bracelets - Necklaces they're less annoying.heels or flats - Flatscowboy boots or riding boots - Cowboyjacket or hoodie - Hoodieforever 21 or charlotte russe - Charlotte Russeabercombie or Hollister - Abercrombie is comfier. saks 5th or nordstrom - Never tried either.HAIR:curly or straight - Curlybun or ponytail - Pony tail I look horrific in a bunbobby pins or butterfly clips - Butterfly clipshair spray or gel - Hairspraylong or short - longlight or dark - lightside sweep bangs or full bangs - full bangsup or down - downRANDOM:Rain or shine - RainSummer or winter - WinterFall or spring - SpringChocolate or vanilla - VanillaEast coast or west coast - From the East so I have to say East.

No comments:

Post a Comment