expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 31 May 2015

A series of lovely events


When nice things happen to you or are said to you you feel great! Right? I know I do. This week I had a lovely friend give me a little note that said

See me I'm - Fabulous, Awesome, Top Notch , Funny , Great Banter.

 Then later that next day an old lady came up to me in the street and told me I had lovely hair. These things made me feel so good about myself and I'm really grateful for the comments. So after you read this either comment on mine or another blog an adjective you would describe either me or the other persons blog as I want you all to brighten up there world like that friend and that old lady did mine. Then spread the word across all blogs and maybe we can get a chain of lovely adjectives soaring around the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment