expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 3 May 2015

Delicious Food fit for Photography

Hello!

Now if you read my previous extremely short post you will know that I have found my camera cable.Where was it you ask. Plugged into the computer....... yeah.....oops
If you didn't already know I bought a canon eos 1200d just after Christmas (link to it here) and obviously I've been using it. However I haven't ever shown you some of my "works of art". I have really been enjoying photography and I think I will be doing a lot more of these photography posts because I love sharing my forms of art with the world.

Just a quick disclaimer saying that this is all my own work and I am not bragging. I'm not a professional photographer either so these aren't going to world class. Just warning you. Also if you want any recipes for these food stuffs then just let me know in the comments below!









(homemade)
humphrey xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Uhm so I totally called a party ring a jammy dodger.......

    ReplyDelete