expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 10 May 2015

How to get Taylor Swifts Perfect Skin






Hello!

Recently my skin has been great! Its glowing and flawless and photo ready. So I've been wondering what it is about my routine that has changed. Well I've come to a conclusion and I'm gonna share it with you.
I have to say this may come as a bit of a shock because this is not what you would suspect.

I do absolutely nothing with my skin.
Yeah that's right. No face wash, no moisturiser, no serum, scrub or toner. I barely even use makeup remover unless I'm wearing something really heavy which is only when I'm creating looks because I don't wear much makeup anyways.

I am still a little confused as to why this is helping my skin. But my theory is that even though I'm a teenager my skin isn't that bad, and when I was 5 I had perfect skin and like most younguns I didn't use anything on my face so nature must have been doing something right. So then why shouldn't it do the same now?

I'm not saying that this will work for everyone. But it does for me and ever since I stopped with the foundation and the heavy face creams my skin has been so much better.

Before I go I just want to say that if you're not comfortable with not wearing foundation then please go ahead and ignore me because I know it was hard for me to ditch my face and I also know there are people who are very insecure about there face even though they shouldn't be. But it is worth it and going au natural is just the easiest least expensive way of looking after your skin.

Humphrey xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment