expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 24 May 2015

Monthly Makeup #1




My makeup has been pretty basic over the past few months although I love the way it looks. I find myself going for simple bronzed skin and a light shimmery eye. Something I have discovered this month is eye primer. I was always skeptical about primers but when someone asked me if I had been punched when it was just my vieny eyelids I thought I would give it a go. Now I can't leave the house without it. My one is from Studio London and is really cheap but it's great! Lots of these products are discontinued or from sets and I'm sorry but there is alternatives in every makeup brand on the planet so don't worry!

Products:

No7 Kabuki Brush (discontinued)
No7 shimmer brick (discontinued)
Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Face Brush and Eye Brush 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
NYC BIG BOLD BRONZER ManhaTan
Fat Face lip balm Wilberry (comes out on occasions)
Maybelline Brow Drama Transparent
Studio London eye primer from Christmas gift set
MAXfactor Masterpiece high definition mascara black/brown 

No comments:

Post a Comment